What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is the first hydradermabrasion treatment. HydraFacial removes dead skin cells and other impurities and restores skin by adding antioxidants through Vortex Fusion, the most advanced way of applying nutrients to the skin.
HydraFacial effectively treats fine lines and wrinkles, congested skin, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea. The 4-step facial takes 30 minutes, is safe for all skin types, and has no downtime.
The HydraFacial Process
- Cleanse and Exfoliate: dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin
- Gentle Acid Peel: loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation
- Extract: painless Vortex suction extracts and cleans out pores in a painless procedure
- Hydrate and Fuse: Antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides are Vortex-Fused to protect and nourish skin
How many treatments are required for best results?
Some clients only come in once for a HydraFacial treatment to boost their skin before a special occasion. But to maintain youthful skin, it is recommended that you come in for one HydraFacial treatment a month.
What is the downtime?
There is no downtime.
What is HydraFacial Perk?
HydraFacial Perk merges an in-clinic exfoliation service with a month long regimen of take-home products. It uses a patented roller flex technology to gently cleanse, exfoliate and embed nutrients into the skin. After the treatment, you get to take home the same vial used in the treatment. The vial contains enough serum for 30 days so you can continue to receive the benefits of HydraFacial Perk at home.
What areas can be treated by HydraFacial Perk?
- Face: Nourishes skin with key antioxidants including Vitamins A & E, White Tea Extract, and Horse Chestnut Seed Extract.
- Lip: The evitalizes and lightly plumps lips with key ingredients such as peppermint oil and peony extract.
- Eye: Awakens the delicate eye area with energizing tea extract and brightens dark circles naturally with citric acid.
What can I expect during my visit?
Each Perk treatment can be performed in 10 minutes or less. While the Perk take home vials should be used every morning and night after you cleanse your skin.