What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment that uses injections of homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins and other skin supportive ingredients to rejuvenate the skin, promote hair growth, and break down stored fat.
What areas can be treated by Mesotherapy?
- Face, neck, and décolleté
- Abdomen, buttocks, and thighs
Benefits of Mesotherapy:
- Reduce dark circles and fat bags under the eye
- Tighten sagging skin
- Promote hair growth
- Smoothen cellulite in body, especially in the thighs and buttocks
- Dissolve stubborn fat
- Diminish stretch marks
What can I expect during my visit?
For the face, numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area to ensure you are as comfortable as possible. Once the numbing cream has set, multiple injections are administered to the treatment area.
How many treatments are required for best results?
Each treatment builds on the next creating long-term cellular rejuvenation. On average we recommend 2 to 3 sessions depending on the treatment area.
For the face, results can be seen after 1 treatment. You may opt for a second treatment for optimal results.
What is the downtime?
There may be bruising after the treatment but it should heal in a few days.
Are there any alternatives to Mesotherapy?
To rejuvenate the skin, promote hair growth, or dissolve unwanted fat we also offer the following treatments:
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency – A minimally invasive treatment that triggers collagen production in the skin resulting in improved skin texture and firmness
- Platelet-rich Plasma – A minimally invasive treatment for skin and hair that uses the regenerative and healing properties of Growth Factors in your own blood platelets to rejuvenate the skin and hair
- truSculpt 3D – A monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) treatment that sculpts and contours hard-to-tone areas of the body