Qi Beauty Facial
What is Qi Beauty Facial?
Qi Beauty is a natural anti-aging facial that uses a combination of Japanese and Chinese acupuncture points and facial meridians, quantum skin principles, and controlled magnetic gradients to deliver a lasting impact to skin health.
What are the benefits of Qi Beauty Facial?
Qi Beauty Facial harnesses qi or energy to direct dermal fluid where it is needed most by using gold-plated micro-magnets, which are placed onto acu-pressure points on the face.
- Diminish the depth of wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of scarring
- Brighten skin to reduce pigmentation
- Reduce inflammation
- Detox skin
- Reduce congestion causing uneven skin tone and breakouts
- Clear congestion to reduce acne
- Work around botox and dermal fillers
- Create volume in the areas you want it most
- Lift skin for a visible difference
- Improve skin kinetics for higher performance
- Mobilize energetic collagen and elastin
What can I expect during my visit?
The practitioner prepares the skin before a personalized Qi Beauty matrix comprised of 10,00 gold-plated micro-magnets is applied to the face. The matrix can be designed to manipulate dermal fluids to target volume loss in the cheeks, under eye bags, lines around the eyes and mouth and to reduce sagging and define facial contours.
A deeply hydrating blend of oils and serums is applied to the face to enhance the anti-aging process. Once the qi has arrived the gold-plated micro-magnets are discarded and skin is hydrated to protect the skin’s moisture barrier.
How many treatments are required for best results?
Clients see an improvement in their skin tone, texture and volume right away after the treatment. To maintain and see cumulative improvement in their skin it is recommended to get a Qi Beauty Facial every 3 to 6 weeks.
What is the downtime?
There is no downtime.
Are there any alternative treatments to Qi Beauty Facial?
To treat fine lines and wrinkles and address volume loss we also offer the following treatments:
- Facial Acupuncture – Naturally boosts collagen production to reduce skin sagging and fine lines
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency – A minimally invasive treatment that triggers collagen production in the skin resulting in improved skin texture and firmness
- Platelet-rich Plasma – A minimally invasive treatment for skin and hair that uses the regenerative and healing properties of Growth Factors in your own blood platelets to rejuvenate the skin