About Lymph Drainage & FAQ
Natural regulation of the body can occur with lymphatic drainage to improve circulation, detoxification, tone, and result in firmer skin.
- Improves blood circulation
- Stress reducer and sinus reliever
- Restores hydration in skin
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Aids healing post-surgical bruising and/or swelling
- Remove toxins from skin
- 33% of the lymphatic systems is in the face
- Can stimulate opening of Lymphatic System and increase lymph flow by as much as 20X.
- Lymph circulates through perspiration and exercise
- Treatment uses specific gentle lymphatic massage techniques to assist in the drainage of stagnant cellular fluid
- Lymphatic drainage releases toxins.
- Through the elimination of toxins and promotion of insured nourishment, the skin achieves balance resulting in a cleaner complexion and improved tone and color.
- When the lymph is flowing, the cells are bathed in fresh fluid causing skin to look fresh and alive.
Other benefits include:
- Reduction in wrinkles due to dehydration
- Reduction in puffy skin or edema (swelling) – Helps with acne prone complexions