Massage Therapy (RMT)
What is Registered Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissue (muscles, ligaments, tendons, fascia etc.) that aids in achieving optimal health and well-being. Massage therapy can help to alleviate and manage symptoms of many acute and chronic conditions as well as many stress and overuse related issues. A combination of treatment techniques called modalities are used in the treatments.
Massage Therapy (RMT) Effectively Treats:
- Insomnia related to stress
- Muscle pain
- Neck, back, and shoulder pain
- Nerve pain
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain (TMJ)
Massage Treatments Available at White Orchid Rejuvenation Centre:
- Swedish Massage (1 hr.)
- Deep Tissue Massage (1 hr.)
- Hot Stone Massage (1 hr.)
- Registered Massage Therapy (1 hr.)
- Chair Massage (15 mins.)
Can I pay using health insurance?
Yes, most extended health insurance plans cover Registered Massage Therapy.
Do you offer Direct Billing?
Yes, we offer direct billing to ICBC and extended health insurance companies.